From: QSIndustries@groups.io <QSIndustries@groups.io> On Behalf Of Alex Stanojevic via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 6:35 PM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] QSI Q1a Ontario Northland horn

Thank you TCC,

So its a three chime D# minor dominant. I will try playing K3H, M3H and S3K sound files and compare with Youtube video recordings of Ontario Northland.

Regards

Alex

On Aug 25, 2021, at 17:39, Talmadge C 'TC' Carr <group_list@...> wrote:

Alex;

As these are Canadian units, they will have the Canadian D# minor chord.  Quite harsh and not a US sound at all.
From looking at pics it appears to be a Holden (Nathan) K3HR.  Maybe Dan can offer a number with that horn rather than the US chord.

For Nathan/Airchime ya want  either a M3H or K3H but not the K3HA.  The later is a weird US thing.
For Leslie ya want an S3K.

TCC:}