Re: Decoders

Leonard Stern

TO: Dave and others; I have been reading these posts and wish to clear up some understandings.

When Broadway LTD introduced sound some many years ago they used QSI decoders version 1 to 7 . BLI for economy or other reasons introduced their own priority decoders and called then Paragon 2, then 3,then 4 .
These decoders are not produced by QSI and have completely different manuals that QSI decoders use.

The discussion recently has really got off the rails.

For non-believers, I suggest you call Broadway and get the info from them. They will confirm what I stated in the paragraph above.

Thank you for reading this Email.

Leonard Stern
Home of the Montreal Belt Line