Re: Q

To All, again: I was addressing the problem I encountered between the manual and the paper I had copied from the original manual. That manual was lost, but the paper is in my file. That paper states shows CV35&36 as different than the pdf dated 8/5/15. And that confused me. So I now ignore the paper and rely only on this latest (2015?) manual. The other situation arose between f1,2&3. Bell,whistle,coupler. The bell and coupler have nothing to do with all this. So, I do understand how some of you may have gotten confused too. I apologize if I did that - it was unintentional. I think I'm OK with my loco now. Lets close this. And if I have future questions, will open a new thread. (It's just a darn shame that my problem was Digitrax. It never occurred to me to contact the Digitrax forum. It seemed to be a QSI only. And it wasn't. Phooey!)
Morgan F Bilbo, DCS50, UT4D, UR93, SPROGIIv4, JMRI 4.24, Pennsy modeler 1952