From: QSIndustries@groups.io <QSIndustries@groups.io> On Behalf Of PennsyNut
Sent: Thursday, 12 August 2021 12:35 PM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] Q

Marcus: I have 4 BLI w/Paragon 2, 1 BLI w/Paragon 3, 1 diesel, JMRI defined as "Tsunami Diesel Bachmann Sound Value". I have other locos that I don't use, or don't have sound. All the BLI are steam and are pretty much all programmed the same. No major differences. With the P3, I never noticed any differences compared to the P2s. The cheap diesel has limited CV's and was a pain to program. But once I got that done, I've left it alone. The only thing I use the diesel for is testing track. Otherwise, it just sits aside. The 6 steamers/5 BLI & 1 QSI are the sum total I have on the layout. My layout is designed so that all engines are parked on dead sidings until I throw the turnout for that siding. So, there's usually only one engine running at a time. I found it awkward to try running 2 locos at the same time. The UT4D is primary so that I can walk the 24' of layout with the engine. Turnouts hand thrown.
--
Morgan F Bilbo, DCS50, UT4D, UR93, SPROGIIv4, JMRI 4.24, Pennsy modeler 1952