Re: Q

John Burkhardt

Morgan,

The key in your quote is “some systems….”, read NCE. You don’t have some systems, you have DIGITRAX where latching/non-latching is a function of the throttle setup. Only from the DT402 up could you chose the non-latching to be either F2 or F3, all other F keys are latching period, but to the best of my knowledge not on the DCS50 nor the UT4.

I can’t count how many QSI decoders I have installed or have/had in my own locos, but never have come across one that had F2 latching!

So I really don’t know where you get that from?

Thanks and warm regards,

John Burkhardt

South Africa

where the sun always shines,