Re: Q

Marcus Ammann

Hi Morgan

Are you saying that when you press Button “2” on your Digitax system, the Horn/Whistle “blows” then when you release Button “2”, the Horn/Whistle stop.

That is Button “2” is NON LATCHING.

On ALL of you sound locos, EXCEPT the QSI.

Is this correct?

This is NOT how my any of my 50 or so sound locos including my QSI work.

I have NCE and as peteski has already suggested, NCE has a dedicated Horn/Whistle Button that is configured as NON Latching, where as when I use Button “2” the Horn/Whistle blows until I press button “2”, AGAIN.

I think the Lenz system allows you to configure the keypad numbers as Latching or NON Latching and that is done in the Command Station not the decoder.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Marcus