Re: Q

Peteski: My experience was limited to a few BLI Paragon 2 & 3. All I've been able to accomplish is the basic CV's. 2,3,4,5,6. And maybe a few others that were obvious on JMRI. You must realize that using JMRI is like a crutch. I really don't grasp all the info about CV's. JMRI simplifies all that to the point of K.I.S.S. So I am still learning. The magic word is "latching". The f2 is latching on QSI for the whistle/horn. And it should not be latching. When I press f2, the whistle blows until I press it again. How do I make it unlatching? Similar to f1, where the bell is not latching and I have to keep that button down. That f1 should be latching. How do I make it so? Yes, these are basic questions, but I have a lot of trouble figuring out the manuals. 468 pages is a lot of manual. I simply hate the idea of attempting ESU decoders. So I will never buy any. Please be patient with me.
Morgan F Bilbo, DCS50, UT4D, UR93, SPROGIIv4, JMRI 4.24, Pennsy modeler 1952