Re: Q

John: You are correct. I had never noticed that the UT4D had more than 8 functions. I looked at it and thought it was the same as the DCS50. Thank you! To all/before I take time to test what y'all suggested. I will take a day or so to try and get back to you. This is a new learning experience to me. Yes, I had programmed some BLI Paragon 2 & 3. But this QSI seems to be very different and I admit to not being the quickest learner.
Morgan F Bilbo, DCS50, UT4D, UR93, SPROGIIv4, JMRI 4.24, Pennsy modeler 1952