Re: Q

Yes, Marcus. I "think" I'm pretty clear now. I honestly don't think there's any problem using SPROG & Zephyr. The final readout is JMRI. And "if" I change anything with the Zephyr and POM, when I put it back on the pt with the Zephyr and read it on JMRI, it will show what was changed. And a CV on the Zephyr is the same as the CV on the SPROG. As long as I read and write and am consistent. This is another subject off topic from QSI. Did I say bell volume? I meant the frequency. That's one way I differ my 3 Consolidations. And as I mentioned, the 2 Decapods are different enough as is. QSI vs Paragon 2. But again, the bell frequency can be different too. As for the banshee, they are also different. Enough for ease in knowing which is which. My shelf layout is 24' long and when standing at one end, can tell which loco is at the other end. MR is fun! I just thought of another question about QSI. Did I read somewhere that using POM and verbal, you can enter a CV that will give the speed that the particular loco is running?
Morgan F Bilbo, DCS50, UT4D, UR93, SPROGIIv4, JMRI 4.24, Pennsy modeler 1952