Re: Question for QSI re: new automatic logon procedure for decoders

peteski7

If that is the case, IMO it is a strange name of the feature.
That would mean a bi-directional communication between the decoder and command station.  That would be similar to RailComPlus, a protocol already used by some European manufacturers.  But American manufacturers seem way behind the curve on this technology.  I also doubt that QSI will ever participate. After all, when was the last time there was a new QSI decoder produced?  I also doubt that any of the older decoders can be upgraded to communicate with he command station.