Re: I need some clarification, now more!.

peteski7

Morgan,
I just uploaded the manual I quoted to the Group's Files section, only to realize that it was already there under slightly different name.
You can download that manual following this link https://groups.io/g/QSIndustries/files/QuantumDCCRefManual_5_2_0.pdf

Generally, the newer versions of manuals still have info that applies to older decoders. In this case the CVs in question seem to have the same functionality.  But sound decoders in general are rather complex pieces of electronics, that require reading their manuals to get most of their potential. If you think QSI is a complex decoder, you shoudl see ESU V5 decoders.

Speaking of the Files section, there is a lot of good reference materila there, but it is a total mess to look through. I wish someone (group's owner?) would organize it better