Re: Proto 2000 Wiring Diagram

peteski7

Frank,
this is an OEM version of QSI Revolution decoder made for Walthers. It was used in the N Scale 2-8-8-2 loco and also in some H0 locos.  Where did you find that decoder? I could use couple more myself.

Here is the pin-out.  The unmarked pins on the lights (functions output) connector are likely electrically active.  I suspect they contain connection to ground (common negative) and 2 more function outputs. I have not yet determined their functions.  The headlight function outputs (F0F and F0R) have 1.5k ohm resistors on board (so LEDs can be connected directly).