From: QSIndustries@groups.io <QSIndustries@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lou
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 3:38 PM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: [QSIndustries] Win 10 fix for problems loading QSI drivers

Attached is a file sent from Frank that he was trying to upload to the files section for the group. He wasn't successful and neither was I so here it is for your own personal use. This is not available in the files section here. Don't be alarmed by the file name - it is a safe file.

Hope this helps someone. Thanks Frank.

Lou