Re: Win 10 fix for problems loading QSI drivers

Greg Elmassian

I don't want to get into a competition on who's method is right or wrong, but there's more information out there, and as I mentioned, different versions of CVManager can do different things, and the latest version does not have all the special features that were developed for the titan. Also there are different versions of the SiLabs driver that are required for the different versions of CVM and Q2upgrade.

This information and more is at the link I gave in the other topic.

The latest version I have of CVManager is 3.1.0.39, newer than 3.1.0.7

For convenience, I will repeat my entry page for QSI here:

https://elmassian.com/index.php/dcc/specific-manufacturers/qsi-equipment#subpages

There are 10 sub pages on more specific information, one is just for installing Q2Upgrade, CVManager, and the driver.

Greg