Re: Unable to read Mfg ID, Status = 1

John Burkhardt

Greg,

This is what I get from my QSI PC software:

Quantum 1a Firmware Update Application

Version 1.5.0.0

December 29.2009

And

Quantum 2 and 3 Firmware Update Application

Version 2.5.0.9

April 18.2014

And

CV Programmer

Version 2.5.0.90

April 20.2014

Unfortunately I can’t open the link you provided on my PC (as ancient as myself) though I had a quick look on my smart phone and later will try on my tablet.

Thanks and warm regards,

John Burkhardt

South Africa

where the sun always shines,