Re: QSI programmer

Al

Thanks for all the answers. I'm using a Windows 10 laptop.
The reason that I wanted to use the programmer was to see if I could make the FWD and REV lights work properly. I've been using JMRI which has several options for the lights, the FWD light dims going in REV but can't get the REV light to dim when going forward. By the way the loco is a Proto 2000 GN SD 7 which runs long hood forward, which is normal for GN.
At this point I can leave things as they are since the SD 7 very seldom runs in REV as it runs as an automated train on the Museum display.
Again would appreciate the info on downloading the proper driver.
Al