From: QSIndustries@groups.io <QSIndustries@groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald Goveas
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 7:29 AM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] QSI programmer

Hello Al,

May I know which OS you are using? Ver.3.2 was being used for WinXP. I have Silabs drivers for WinXP to Win10

Donald

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 1:10 AM Al <babinskya@...> wrote:

When I try to use the programmer a message comes up about the Silabs USB driver 3.2 which is evidently missing. Where do I find it to download?
Any help is appreciated,
Thank you,
Al Babinsky