Re: Quantum Magnum Files

Greg Elmassian

Morgan, I have an extensive collection as well as Beta and no longer supported features (features removed from the later versions)

I'll probably put the files in something I have complete control over, so I can control the organization, and then put links to the files on my site. The file handling here is ok, but no way to organize it and put in comments like web pages with links. I have mostly the Large Scale files.

It's all I can do to maintain my site, which is about 750 web pages right now.

Donald, it will take me a couple of weeks to get clear, but let's communicate by email, and I'll send you a complete file list.

Regards, Greg