Re: Quantum Magnum Files

Greg Elmassian

The Quantum Magnum is NOT the same as the Titan, and takes different files.

The files you want are gone from Josh's site.

I encourage you to join my QSI Solutions group, where I am posting files and more information: (my focus is on the large scale products, and the last work done on them)
https://groups.io/g/QSI-Solutions

Also I have pretty extensive documentation on the files for the Quantum Revolution / Magnum: (entry page on my site for the QSI products)
https://elmassian.com/index.php/dcc/specific-manufacturers/qsi-equipment

Note, there are many sub-pages with more detail, heed the RED text at the top of the page

Greg