Re: Multiple LEDs on FX-DO

kjlovesya

I just did a little more inquiry.    The top page of my decoder paperwork is labeled  FX-O-TOP .    That's what I reported above.   However, when I ran the QSI software it reported:  FX-DO 7021 hardware.   Kelly if you want to contact me off list I can spell out the errors I've found.

Joo, according to the paperwork, there are 12 light ports on this decoder L1 - L12.   L1 - L6 correspond with pins 1-6 on the top board - P1 connector and L7 - L12 correspond with pins 1 - 6 of the P2 connector.     I would suggest you do another full decoder (all CVs) reset.