Re: Where is the official download site for CVManager and Quantum Upgrade programs?

Greg Elmassian

I'm trying to work with Josh on some details about the production of the G scale Titan. That's all I will say on that subject at the moment.

Realize that he had sound files for more than the Revolution and Titan G, so your questions about sound files should be answered, remember that the other decoders are support and sold by QS Industries.

Also I asked about CV Manager and Quantum Update, both written, updated, and maintained by QS Industries.

I am in discussions with QS Industries about the future of the Titan series, and again that is all I will say now.

I will state I am pursuing the possibility of a business venture between myself and the "QSI entities".

I still have a number of Titan decoders.

Greg