Re: wiring diagram

Lou

Check your email. Lou

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 5:57 PM Paul B/Indy <atsfpb@...> wrote:
Good day.  I have purchased a new (from QSI) Titan-U decoder with Winton 201a sound.  However, there was no information of any kind sent with it, and the mass of wires emanating from the end are intimidating to me.  I have looked on both the QSI site and this Group IO site, and I do find Titan-A, but not U, diagrams.  Can anyone help me with what the wires control?

It has a normal 8 pin plug on the input side.  No issue there.

TIA

Paul Brown
Indy

PS - I did find the 468 page manual, but it has no wiring diagram that I found