Re: wiring diagram

Ed.Sauers

Paul,

It's there, try this link. then select the install guide.

https://shedaker.wixsite.com/shedaker/revolution-era-documents

Once there select the product tab, then select HO sound and power decoder,

you want the install guide.

Ed Sauers

Ed Sauers

On 1/31/2021 4:39 PM, Paul B/Indy wrote:
Good day.  I have purchased a new (from QSI) Titan-U decoder with Winton 201a sound.  However, there was no information of any kind sent with it, and the mass of wires emanating from the end are intimidating to me.  I have looked on both the QSI site and this Group IO site, and I do find Titan-A, but not U, diagrams.  Can anyone help me with what the wires control?

It has a normal 8 pin plug on the input side.  No issue there.

TIA

Paul Brown
Indy

PS - I did find the 468 page manual, but it has no wiring diagram that I found