Re: wiring diagram

michael DUNNINGTON

Paul and others:
Update — yesterday I found out that the previous owner apparently programmed my locomotive so it WOULD NOT work on DC. A friend who runs DCC fixed that for me, and loco ran fine for me when I got home. However, today I’m having issues again. I’ll keep trying. At least, I found out it doesn’t have a cracked gear.
Michael

On Jan 31, 2021, at 4:57 PM, Paul B/Indy <atsfpb@gmail.com> wrote:

Good day. I have purchased a new (from QSI) Titan-U decoder with Winton 201a sound. However, there was no information of any kind sent with it, and the mass of wires emanating from the end are intimidating to me. I have looked on both the QSI site and this Group IO site, and I do find Titan-A, but not U, diagrams. Can anyone help me with what the wires control?

It has a normal 8 pin plug on the input side. No issue there.

TIA

Paul Brown
Indy

PS - I did find the 468 page manual, but it has no wiring diagram that I found