Re: wiring diagram

Paul B/Indy

Good day. I have purchased a new (from QSI) Titan-U decoder with Winton 201a sound. However, there was no information of any kind sent with it, and the mass of wires emanating from the end are intimidating to me. I have looked on both the QSI site and this Group IO site, and I do find Titan-A, but not U, diagrams. Can anyone help me with what the wires control?

It has a normal 8 pin plug on the input side. No issue there.

TIA

Paul Brown
Indy

PS - I did find the 468 page manual, but it has no wiring diagram that I found