Re: Where is the official download site for CVManager and Quantum Upgrade programs?

kelly dorf

Gentlemen.

I hear all of you, trust me. With all this covid stuff going on, my wife and I have been juggling shifts as well as the grandson.
All of the files you seek are archived and property of QSI. Josh lost the rights when he bailed, however, some of his wix files are still out there.
I have been tasked with updating the QSIndustries.com web page.  Trust me, it wont look as snazzy as Josh's, but it should give you all the links you need.
In the mean time, please feel free to email me at qsindustries224@....

Thanks for all your support.
Kelly
QSI