Re: Where is the official download site for CVManager and Quantum Upgrade programs?

peteski7

Well Greg,
AFAIK, the only person on this forum who  *IS* QSI is Kelly.  Not sure why he (or QSI) is not hosting the files in their website, but I seem to recall that even he referred QSI customers to Josh Shedaker's (partially broken) site for QSI sound files and other software/documentation downloads.  What are we to do?

I also suspect that Shedaker's website does in fact have the latest versions of the files - I don't recall any new products or sounds being released after Titan.

Peteski

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 09:53 PM, Greg Elmassian wrote:

that is not OFFICIAL, note the topic title please!!!!

Josh Shedaker is not an employee of QS Industries.
Surely there is a new version by now.
And that site is falling apart, files are disappearing...
So, maybe I have to email one of the QS Industries people eventually... I'll wait a bit longer and see if one reads this thread.
Greg