Re: BLI Locomotive that won't move

michael DUNNINGTON

Thanks, Andrew. I was thinking maybe there was something wrong with the drive train because of the vague rumbling sounds. I’ll check in to that.
Michael

On Jan 21, 2021, at 6:56 PM, Andrew Deak <adeakrr@...> wrote:

All

BLI  engines are known to have cracked gears. It is very easy to replace the gear and BLI has new gear for $1.00 plus shipping.  It will take about an hour to replace, you will need a wheel puller. Make sure you quarter the wheels (Make sure it in gage)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWSL-Northwest-Short-Line-45-4-The-Puller-HO-Scale-Wheel-Driver-Gear-Puller-NIB/143891589366?hash=item21809b68f6:g:bC8AAOSwcLNe5P3G

Thanks

Andrew