From: Joó Ferenc
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 11:42 PM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] Older QSI decoder

Don,

Is that an H0 loco?

I am looking for a Titan FX-DO decoder (one with a smaller board on top of the bottom one) which is usually used in O scale locos.

Üdvözlettel,

Best regards,

MfG,

Ferenc Joó

Correspondent for Hungary

TREU - Today's Railways Europe

IRJ - International Railway Journal

GSM:   +36204141621

NOHAB Apartment

8263 Badacsonytördemic

Debreczenyi u. 9. / HUNGARY

"The holiday apartment on Lake Balaton

with its own garden railway!"

dlgertz <dlgertz@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. jan. 5., K, 7:31):

Thanks Ray.

I only have the one BLI loco and can’t see buying a QSI programmer.

Don

Sent from Mail for Windows 10