Re: Older QSI decoder

kjlovesya

Hi Morgan,

  Your situation is exactly the purpose of this forum.  We are here to help.    I suggest going through the Revolution U - users guide first.   Obviously, it's for the Revolution U decoder installation, but there are many programming examples of CVs you should know.   Skim the actual installation (wiring) information and focus intently on the programming CV instructions.   There is some very helpful information within (and the users guide is relatively small).

  If you have trouble - reread the section.   If you still have trouble ask the forum.   We are here to help.   :-)      You can do this.  Put the effort in.  It will come to you.   You'll get it.