Flashing headlight?

Joó Ferenc

Hi All,

I was wondering if it was possible to have a headlight flash when the horn sound is activated on a Titan O scale or G scale decoder.

What I want to do is have the headlight (or twin headlights) on an SD45 that has no ditch lights flash when using the horn or the grade crossing sound function.

By looking at the headlight feature in Quantum Programmer, I see no way of discontinuing the constant light and replacing with another feature when a function button is hit.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Üdvözlettel,
Best regards,
MfG,

Ferenc Joó