Re: Questions on using CV 51.15 System Pitch Shift

peteski7

Unfortunately this example shows that the manual is written for people familiar with low-level computer "speak". Things like bits, bytes, and signed and unsigned binary numbers.  Then all the indexed CVs do not make things easier to understand things either.  While many of the QSI users are computer-literate, and we take understanding all that for granted, there are QSI users out there who do not have this "computer speak" mastered.

Looking at this thread, it makes it painfully clear to me how someone like that would see the QSI manual as bunch of gibberish.  But QSI is not the only company with this problem. Other companies' manuals also often require a computer science degree to understand.