Need Quantum Programmer

Sarah Griessenboeck

Hi, my name is Sarah Griessenboeck and I am building an ambitious O scale layout here in Austria. For a long time I try to buy a Quantum Programmer and a bunch of DO decoders and had contact to Kelly who even offered to do a pre-programming for me but for quite some time I have not reached him. Did I miss something? Is everything all right?

Maybe there is somebody out there who would sell me a used Quantum Programmer and a Titan-U or Titan-DO so I could start looking into it. I really think the steam chuff sounds are exquisite and I really want to make use of it.

Thanks for your help!
Sarah