Re: Sunset L-105 (4-6-6-4, 2-Rail) Titan board pinout information needed

Darrell

Robert,

Thanks for your quick and detailed reply. It's probably a good thing to change decoder vendors. My top decoder brand is Zimo (MX696 and MX699) because of the ease of interfacing smoke units, followed by ESU (LockSound 4 and 5 L). All of these installs are "deadrail." QSI is new for me, so I was willing to "give it a go," if I could just find out what all the plugs were for.

I Googled "southsmok" but came up with a bunch of Hookah hits instead of model railroad smoke units :)

If you ever come across the "lower board" wiring info, I would welcome it!

Thanks again,
Darrell