Re: Sunset 3rd GGD SD9

Jim B

Robert,

Do you know which QSI decoder it is?   There are probably over a 100 different ones, and over a dozen called "titan" and bunch called FX-DO.

The SD9 has number boards and markers at both ends.    In my messing around, I have figured out they work independently - sometimes.   The information on Ports you listed is what I have learned from various Decoderpro reads.    I run mine both ways on a point to point layout, and I want to be able to turn them on in the direction of travel, and off in the other direction - both ways.

I can get the front number boards and markers to work using those ports.    But what are the ports for the rear markers and numbers boards?    Since they work independely of the front ones, I assume they are on different ports.