Re: Quantum Programmer

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr

Contact Kelly at QS Industries.
qsindustries224@gmail.com

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
group_list@dapenguin.net

On 15August2020, at 08:29, Gordon Wayne Pruitt Jr <pruitt1973@woh.rr.com> wrote:

I've looked everywhere online to buy a quantum programmer. I can't even find one on Ebay. I have several locomotives with QSI decoders and really want to have the ability to upgrade firmware and sound files. I have the ability to program through JMRI but would really like the added benefit of programming through the Quantum Programmer when I want or need to. So, where can I buy? Thanks!

E.F.A. Project, and is believed to be clean.