From: QSIndustries@groups.io <QSIndustries@groups.io> On Behalf Of James Lucas via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 10:56 AM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: [QSIndustries] Replacement sound chip for GP7

Hello Group.

Can I please ask a question, I have gone into ‘search’ without any success, regarding a Life Like GP7 with a QSI sound chip as fitted by LL. I am unsure how old the loco is but it runs like a dog having a top speed of 25mph. I do not think the gears are shot!!

I am thinking of trying to fit a replacement QSI chip. Is there such a thing for this loco? I run my railroad in the UK so sourcing a new chip could be an issue.

Any help/advice would be most helpful.

Thanks.

James.