From: QSIndustries@groups.io <QSIndustries@groups.io> On Behalf Of kjlovesya via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 1:48 PM
To: QSIndustries@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] Tech question for QSI - Kelly? Gerry?

Hello Ferenc,

  Thank you for responding.   The decoder is a QSI OEM factory installed in an Atlas MP15DC.   CV7 reports that it's version 6.32 firmware.    I've tried remapping using the QSI CVManager software and failed.    Instead of remapped lights, I end up with no lights.   To correct the new problem I have had to do reset.