Re: Dear QSI - what features do we want?

peteski7

All the TTL logic I have ever worked with was running on 5V. 3.3V and 1.8V are used with the contemporary MOS logic devices (like processors and memory circus).  But regardless, how many modelers use function outputs of a DCC decoder with logic circuits?  Usually those are used for lighting functions.

Peteski

---In QSIndustries@..., <group_list@...> wrote :

IF they were to do other voltages I suggest the following.
3.3 volts as this matches many TTL chips
1.8 volts for the same reason
From there you use regulators. In the case of LEDs use a current regulator.

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
group_list@...