Re: Driver for Quantum Programmer Success!

William Lohman

Thanks, for the quick response Kelly and for all you do for us out here under the Fig Trees!  I understand you don't have a lot of resources to throw at the problem.  But, with all that expertise you have at QSI seems you could find a legal shortcut/way around it.    You and many of us out here have (gladly) spent a lot of time helping persons with the WIN workaround for years now.  Just saying maybe the time could be better spent fixing and documenting the process.  Easy for me to say.  In the meantime, keep up the good work.  Bill