Re: Driver for Quantum Programmer

Bruce Shanks

In digest 3842 Kelly pointed out the need to set up Win 10 to accept unsigned drivers, and where the instructions are in the QP Install guide. Followed them twice now, and every thing seems to be working fine until it scans, begins "copying driver files" then halts with the notice

The specified INF files could not be copied and installed.
Please check your installation and try again.

I get the messages in digest, and can't figure out how to select message 16373 on the group site, but from what I read in these recent messages, apparently I'm dealing with a different issue.

Fervently hoping someone understands why I'm getting this message about INF files.

Bruce Shanks