Re: Driver for Quantum Programmer

Ed.Sauers

Bruce,

Google "how to install a unsigned apps/program on windows 10. Follow that procedure and then try to install the Silab driver.

Ed Sauers

On 4/16/2019 11:17 PM, 'Bruce Shanks WF8L' wf8l@... [QSIndustries] wrote:
Lou, thanks for the link. Unfortunately, it did me no good.

I even removed all programs that were Quantum, QSI or SiLabs related and
then tried to download and run the QP_USBXp _DriverInstall.zip file by doing
the extractions and selecting the defaults. It scans, says copying driver
files, then stops with

The specified INF files could not be copied and installed.
Please check your installation and try again.

Looks to me that the inf file is right there in the folder with the exe
file, but the installer cant see it.

What simple thing am I doing incorrectly?

Bruce Shanks

Yahoo Groups Links