Re: EMD 710 start-up variations

kjlovesya

Hi Steven,

  First off, my apologies.  I didn't notice your name in the thread - hence my reply to Arny.

  Second, in response to your questions, "Whatever happened to the new "features" like the dynamic braking etc... that were mentioned, that QSI were working on? Is that now vaporware?"

  Nobody from QSI is demonstrating any new product and I don't know if they've hired anyone to do recording and sound editing (replacing the wrecking ball).   I know, from personal correspondence, this is why at least some former customers are no longer customers.

  Let's face facts, it's been years since these new features were announced.  I keep hoping, but I don't see any real improvements.   Same ole same ole.