Re: Quantum CV Manager Version 1.02 and Quantum Titan U Version 8

David Bowman

I'm inclined to use the computer with Windows 10 on it.

From: "'Lou Venema' tpwillie@... [QSIndustries]"
To: QSIndustries@...
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 2:51 PM
Subject: RE: [QSIndustries] Quantum CV Manager Version 1.02 and Quantum Titan U Version 8

Which computer is easiest to use where you want to program? Which computer is easiest to move the programmer to for work on  the engines? Which computer do you like using the best?

It really makes no difference, just your personal preference. Personally, I would stay away from the XP machine. It s probably getting pretty old and nearing the end of the hardware life and is slow..

Lou