Two Programmers

Jay Beckham

I have a programming track on the main. With the use of a DPDT toggle I have safety sections on
both sides of the programming track. The input comes from the NCE command station. I am thinking
about adding an additional DPDT toggle, so I can use either the programming output from the NCE
command station or the programming output from a QSI programmer attached to my computer.

I don't think this is any problem unless someone knows a reason otherwise.

Jay Beckham

Building a large O Scale layout in Berkeley Springs, WV.

Our Yahoo Group: Join: <mailto:jaysoscalelayout-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
jaysoscalelayout-subscribe@yahoogroups.com (The model railroad)

View my Blogs:

<http://jaysoscalelayout.blogspot.com/> http://jaysoscalelayout.blogspot.com/

Weight Watchers Rock! Week #24 Lost To date: 36.0 Pounds Weight Watchers Rock!