A Stay Alive for QSI?

jack_houck

Hi Gang,

I recently purchased an HO Atlas Atlas HH600 diesel locomotive equipped with a  factory installed QSI decoder and I would like very much to install a Stay Alive module on it.  The read back says its a version 11.3 and my understanding is that means it's a Version 9 in practicality. There is room for a TCS (Train Control Solutions) KA4 module which is a two wire affair.  One for positive and one for negative.

So my question to those of you more experienced at this than I: will the QSI decoder accept this type of Stay Alive and, if so, where would the connections be made on the decoder board.

Any thoughts, suggestions or comments would be more than appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack