Re: G Wire Receiver and G Wire Throttle...

Benjamin Shell

The new G-Wire board was produced, it's just that for some reason Josh never advertised it. It has an updated lower cost chip--the original was expensive and finally discontinued--and it seems to be available on eBay now:
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Gwire-Receiver-Wireless-receiver-for-QSI-Decoders-/232414994165

Whoever is selling these seems to be from near where Josh lives, and it might even be Josh or his wife. But I heard from another member of this group that they ordered one and it arrived. But I have no personal experience with these so buyer beware.

Ben

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 4:29 PM astarrnce@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

Kevin,

Don't know if you started installation of the Titans in your O scale, but I installed 21 of them in a variety of steam locos in 2013.  I really tried to overheat the first install to make sure I was safe but it and the subsequent installs have worked fine.  I did remotor 2 older US Honnies locos.

Good luck with the wireless