Re: G Wire Receiver and G Wire Throttle...

Nicholas Geti

I am into O scale so I would be happy with a wireless interface for the Titan-U. Power rating for my needs is much less than for LGB scale.

My layout will be outdoors where there is more room than a basement but still not as much as needed for LGB.

In my case ten wireless receivers would be enough. Why not offer a circuit diagram and let hobbyists design a PCB with a list of components and let users assemble the units. I know how to solder SMDs so that would not be so onerous.

Nick Geti