Re: Wireless controllers

peteski7

Sorry, I misread the info Jay. I must have been half asleep. I misinterpreted the statement about "Stefan Trachsler's Loconet Checker software". That software needs the DCC Tester to operate.

There can't be any sort of DCC sniffer on a PC without having some sort of interface  which will listen to the DCC packets on the track and make them into info which the PC will understand.

I guess then the only option is to try and find one of those DCC Pocket Tester devices.

Peteski

---In QSIndustries@..., <james@...> wrote :

I went to the link but couldn’t find any information about a Freeware PC DCC tester.

Jay Beckham

Building a large O Scale layout in Berkeley Springs, WV.

Our Yahoo Group: Join: jaysoscalelayout-subscribe@... (The model railroad)

View my Blogs:

http://jaysoscalelayout.blogspot.com/