Re: Wireless controllers

Jay Beckham

I went to the link but couldn’t find any information about a Freeware PC DCC tester.

Jay Beckham

Building a large O Scale layout in Berkeley Springs, WV.

Our Yahoo Group: Join: jaysoscalelayout-subscribe@... (The model railroad)

View my Blogs:

http://jaysoscalelayout.blogspot.com/

Weight Watchers Rock!  Week #19  Lost To date: 31.2 Pounds   Lost This Week 1.8   Pounds.   Weight Watchers Rock!